2017 Spring Conference and Trade Show
Date(s) - 05/05/2017
8:00 am - 1:00 pm
Mercy Health Fairfield Healthplex
Joint Commission Updates, Facilities Technician Training, and Trade Show
- 8am-8:30am: Registration
- 8:30am-9:30am: Joint Commission Updates – Dick Wiese
- 9:30am-10:30am: Technician Training (concurrent sessions)
- Medical Gases – Beacon Medaes
- Fire Doors – Life Safety Services
- 10:30am-11:30am: Technician / Facility Manager Training (concurrent sessions)
- Fire Alarms – SimplexGrinnell
- Sprinklers – SimplexGrinnell
- Facility Managers – Best Practices for Facility Technician Training Programs: How to Maintain Compliance and be Survey Ready – PDT Architects
- 11:30am-1:00pm: Lunch and Trade Show
During lunch, we will be offering an opportunity for some of our vendors to display information about their companies and products. Please visit our all of our vendor booths during lunch for a chance to win one of these great door prizes! Must be present when we draw prizes at 1:00 to be eligible.
WITHINGS STEEL HR ACTIVITY TRACKING WATCH WITH HEART RATE MONITOR
JABRA MOVE WIRELESS HEADSET
POLAROID SNAP INSTANT DIGITAL CAMERA WITH ZINK ZERO INK PRINTING
There are 8 tables available, at a cost of $50 per table – FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED. Please follow the link below to reserve your table. All trade show tables have been claimed!
Lunch, and Keynote Sponsorships are also available. Sponsors will receive a complimentary table at the trade show, and will be recognized on the website and at the conference.
- Thank you to the Ohio Hospital Association Energy and Sustainability Program for the Lunch Sponsorship!
Complimentary attendance to the conference will be provided for the vendors and event sponsors. Please register as a sponsor or vendor, and a complimentary code will be generated to apply toward the conference registration below.
Please do not RSVP if you do not intend to attend!